It is APEX policy that there be:
- No discussion among competitors which attempts to arrive at any agreement regarding prices, terms or conditions of sale, distribution, volume, or territories or customers.
- No activity or communication among competitors which includes discussion of prices or pricing methods, production quotas, other limitations on either the timing or volume of production or sale, or allocations of territories or customers.
- No activity by a APEX committee, task force, or other unit, without prior consultation with legal counsel, which involves the exchange of information regarding prices, pricing method or costs of production, or sales or distribution.
- No refusal to make available results of APEX research programs to all companies in the industry on a reasonable cost basis.
- No activity or communication which might be construed as an attempt to prevent any person or business entity from gaining access to any market or customer for goods or services or any business entity from obtaining services or a supply of goods.
- No establishment of standards for any industry product or service without first seeking legal advice as to the procedures to be followed. Any APEX standards must be voluntary and arrived at by industry consensus.
- No activity or communication which might be construed as an agreement to refrain from purchasing or using any materials, equipment, services or supplies of or from any supplier.
- No activity which may be construed as forestalling or limiting basic research or the development of any product, process or service.