Every year, the APEX team anxiously awaits the biggest and baddest April Fools pranks. Don’t be fooled by sleek aircraft interiors and friendly flight attendant smiles because even aviation experts have some tricks up their sleeves. Here’s our list of this year’s ultimate (aviation) April Fools’ Day hoaxes!
9. Alaska Airlines reaches new heights.
All aboard to Lilliput! Upon arrival to this amazing place, our 737 will shrink accordingly. *Pending gov. approval pic.twitter.com/qoGsdhCxQV
— Alaska Airlines (@AlaskaAir) April 1, 2016
8. A new SWISS aircraft in sight?
— Runway8L (@Runway8L) April 1, 2016
7. Riding high at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol in 1933.
6. China Eastern Airlines gets a green makeover.
— China Eastern – North America (@ChinaEasternNA) April 1, 2016
5. Free pilot training for all – not just the top one percent.
— Aero-News Network (@AeroNews) April 1, 2016
4. Speaking #Singlish on #Jetstar_Asia.
— Jetstar Asia (@Jetstar_Asia) April 1, 2016
3. EIA targets new pawsome PaxEx.
— EIA (@FlyEIA) April 1, 2016
2. Virgin America reveals busty new logo.
And last but not least…
1. APEX announces a new fur-ward thinking airline.
— APEX (@theAPEXassoc) April 1, 2016