APEX Members Represent the Entire Global End-to-End Passenger Experience
APEX Airline Members represent every major global airline and include appropriately certified airline carriers that operate around the globe connecting people and places.More Information
APEX is proud to welcome qualified airline alliances that facilitate travel and codeshare connections within countries to our membership.More Information
APEX is proud to welcome qualified airports that offer seamless travel around the world to our membership.More Information
APEX suppliers provide the products and services that contribute to the end-to-end passenger experience via sales, marketing, licensing, support, materials, and other related services.More Information
Qualified aircraft leasing companies play a role in the aviation industry and represent an APEX membership category.More Information
Already an APEX Member? Visit the Exclusive Member Section.
Take Advantage of your APEX Member Benefits
Log in and Access the Exclusive Member Directory 24/7
- Gain access to the most comprehensive online directory encompassing the entire industry!
- More than 5,000 contacts representing 100s of companies that are key players in the market.
Gain Access to APEX’s Member-Only Events plus IFSA and FTE Events!
- Access to ALL the APEX and IFSA shows, conferences, and sessions that shape the industry.
- Events feature top-notch seminars led by industry experts, the latest and most comprehensive display of airline related technologies, products and services, and valuable networking opportunities.
Participate in the Industry Most Prestigious Awards Program
- The APEX Official Airline Ratings® were created based on neutral, third-party passenger feedback and insights gathered through APEX’s partnership with TripIt® from Concur®. Using a five-star scale, more than one million flights were rated by passengers across nearly 600 airlines from around the world.
- The APEX Passenger Choice Award™ were once again created on the previously mentioned partnership. Passengers are given the opportunity to provide anonymous ratings in five subcategories: seat comfort, cabin service, food and beverage, entertainment, and Wi-Fi.
- The APEX/IFSA Awards proudly honors the most innovative approaches to business in passenger experience from our member airlines and vendors.
Get Your Brand in Front of Key Decision-Markets with Sponsorship & Advertising
- APEX customizes one-of-a-kind sponsorships that are an extension of your marketing programs and position you in front of desired stakeholders. Contact Daniel Chase for more information on APEX Sponsorships.
- The APEX Media team works with members to develop unique advertising opportunities across APEX’s owned platforms, leveraging all forms of content production including print, digital, podcast, and video. Contact Stephanie Taylor for more information on APEX Advertising.
Access the Industry’s Most Robust News Platforms
- Follow APEX across our various news platforms – website, social, newsletter, magazine – for the latest industry news, trends, insights, thought leadership, entertainment and education.
Amplify your News & Announcements
- APEX wants to amplify member messaging. The APEX Media team provides members the opportunity to amplify their news and announcements and assures that they are seen by decision makers. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org on how to share your information.
Gain Members-Only Access to Industry Resources
- Thought Leadership is an APEX strategic objective and where the association and its members shine. The best and the brightest share industry trends, case studies, strategies, lessons learned and insights.
- This information is exclusively available to members on demand online here.
Leverage Robust Government Affairs Program
- Representing the aviation industry in a shared, unified voice is key when addressing regulators. Through programs and education, the association has built relationships with government agencies and regulators around the world.
- The Government Affairs team addresses regulatory and legislative issues and advocates for this unique industry. The IFSA Government Affairs and Education Committee (GAEC) develops solutions that are cost effective and achievable, all while safeguarding airline passengers.
Interact and Collaborate with Fellow Members
- Join APEX Committees for a hands-on experience developing and improving member benefits
- Participating on committees is an excellent way to utilize skillsets and better the organization for all members.
Showcase your Company’s Expertise
- Present your acumen by participating in thought leadership programs as a speaker or panelist.
Support to Encourage Future Industry Leaders
- Participate in the IFSA Foundation scholarship program by becoming a donor or applying for a scholarship. Since its beginning in 2000, the Foundation has awarded more than $1.1 million in scholarships to nearly 250 recipients at APEX and IFSA member companies, their family, and/or those pursuing a professional degree in onboard services.