The APEX Daily Experience newsletter is your daily delivery of the most important airline passenger experience industry news from around the world. The APEX Media team carefully curates the top stories from leading international news sources and distills them for you in single, streamlined e-mail – bringing the best of the industry to your inbox.
ONE STOP SHOP: Read all of the industry’s important headlines in one place.
READ IT HERE FIRST: See breaking news here before you see it anywhere else.
WHY IT MATTERS: Our team contextualizes each headline and provides astute insights.
ONLY THE BEST: Each story is handpicked by a team of aviation experts.
Daily Experience Newsletter Archives
- 01/21/2022 – Airbus Walks Away from Qatar Airways’ A321neo Order
- 01/20/2022 – Ex-Acro CEO Launches Business-Class Seat Company, Unum
- 01/19/2022 – AT&T and Verizon Delay 5G Rollout Near Some US Airports
- 01/18/2022 – Lufthansa Selects ZIMprivacy Premium Economy Seating
- 01/17/2022 – Greater Bay Airlines Mulls Narrow-body Jet Order
- 01/14/2022 – Elbers to Step Down as KLM CEO in March 2022
- 01/13/2022 – Intelsat Orders Two Satellites from Thales Alenia Space
- 01/12/2022 – No Deaths Among Vaccinated Staff for Eight Weeks, Says United CEO
- 01/11/2022 – Florida-Based Lessor Azorra Orders 20 A220-300s
- 01/10/2022 – Lufthansa Considers Stake in Italy’s ITA Airways
- 01/07/2022 – Alaska Air Cuts 10% of January Flights Due to Staff Sickness
- 01/06/2022 – Qatar Airways Seeks $618M in Airbus A350 Dispute
- 01/05/2022 – Allegiant to Purchase Up to 100 Boeing 737 MAX Jets
- 01/04/2022 – Over 7,000 Flights Affected by East Coast Winter Storms
- 12/24/2021 – United, Delta Cancel Over 200 Flights Due to Omicron
- 12/23/2021 – Republic Airways to Purchase up to 200 Eve eVTOLs
- 12/22/2021 – Unruly Passengers Could be Removed from TSA PreCheck Program
- 12/21/2021 – Qatar Airways Initiates Legal Proceedings Against Airbus
- 12/20/2021 – Qatar is First to Transact on IATA ACE Using ICH
- 12/17/2021 – [DOWNLOAD] Airline Health Safety Yearbook 2021
- 12/16/2021 – Qantas to Switch Domestic Fleet From Boeing to Airbus
- 12/15/2021 – Flair Airlines Announces Plans to Lease 14 Boeing 737 MAX 8s
- 12/14/2021 – Thales Announces AA as Launch Customer for Optiq IFE Displays
- 12/13/2021 – Dreamliner Delay Causes AA to Trim 2022 International Flights
- 12/10/2021 – Airbus Prepares Legal Assessment Over A350 Disagreement