The APEX Daily Experience newsletter is your daily delivery of the most important airline passenger experience industry news from around the world. The APEX Media team carefully curates the top stories from leading international news sources and distills them for you in single, streamlined e-mail – bringing the best of the industry to your inbox.
ONE STOP SHOP: Read all of the industry’s important headlines in one place.
READ IT HERE FIRST: See breaking news here before you see it anywhere else.
WHY IT MATTERS: Our team contextualizes each headline and provides astute insights.
ONLY THE BEST: Each story is handpicked by a team of aviation experts.
Daily Experience Newsletter Archives
- 04/09/2021 – Airlines Critical of UK’s Roadmap for International Travel
- 04/08/2021 – US Startup Airline Avelo Reveals Launch Plans
- 04/07/2021 – EASA Certifies Boeing 737 MAX 8-200
- 04/06/2021 – French Government Contributes to Air France Recapitalization
- 04/05/2021 – CDC Updates Travel Guidance for Fully Vaccinated Adults
- 04/02/2021 – United Brings Pilots Back; Ends MAX Waiver
- 04/01/2021 – Alaska Airlines Joins Oneworld Alliance
- 03/31/2021 – Lufthansa, ANA Integrate CommonPass; Hong Kong Airlines Tests IATA Travel Pass
- 03/30/2021 – Southwest’s 100-Strong MAX Order Confirms Allegiance to Boeing
- 03/29/2021 – More Airlines Initiate Health Passport Trials
- 03/26/2021 – Airbus Launches Travel Companion App
- 03/25/2021 – Condor Takes Advantage of Inflight Dublin’s New In-Flight Gaming Partnership
- 03/24/2021 – Global Eagle Finds New Owners and Fresh Focus
- 03/23/2021 – Spring Break Leads to Busiest Travel Day Since Pandemic Onset
- 03/22/2021 – Thales to Provide Biometric Border Kiosks in France
- 03/19/2021 – SatixFy to Develop Multi-Satellite, Multi-Orbit OneWeb IFC Terminal
- 03/18/2021 – EC Hopes to Implement Digital Green Certificate by This Summer
- 03/17/2021 – JetBlue Introduces CommonPass on Flights to Aruba
- 03/16/2021 – Former Norwegian Execs Announce New Airline
- 03/15/2021 – ICAO Updates COVID-19 Recommendations
- 03/12/2021 – Air New Zealand Brings Back Full Service
- 03/11/2021 – US Stimulus Bill Hands $14B to Airlines, Staff Safe Until September 30
- 03/10/2021 – Industry Pushes White House to Standardize Health Credentials
- 03/09/2021 – SpaceX Eyes Mobility Market, Continues Launching Satellites
- 03/08/2021 – US and EU Seek to End Boeing and Airbus Subsidies Dispute