The APEX Daily Experience newsletter is your daily delivery of the most important airline passenger experience industry news from around the world. The APEX Media team carefully curates the top stories from leading international news sources and distills them for you in single, streamlined e-mail – bringing the best of the industry to your inbox.
ONE STOP SHOP: Read all of the industry’s important headlines in one place.
READ IT HERE FIRST: See breaking news here before you see it anywhere else.
WHY IT MATTERS: Our team contextualizes each headline and provides astute insights.
ONLY THE BEST: Each story is handpicked by a team of aviation experts.
Daily Experience Newsletter Archives
- 09/30/2022 – WestJet Orders Up To 64 Boeing 737 MAX 10s￼
- 09/29/2022 – China Airlines Orders Up To 24 Boeing 787 Dreamliners
- 09/28/2022 – Garuda Indonesia Files For Chapter 15 U.S. Bankruptcy Procedure
- 09/27/2022 – Virgin Atlantic Will Join SkyTeam Alliance In Early 2023
- 09/26/2022 – easyJet Sets Out Ambitious Roadmap To Achieve Net Zero
- 09/23/2022 – Boeing Loyalist Xiamen Airlines Orders 40 Airbus A320neos
- 09/22/2022 – Italian Ryanair & Vueling Crew To Strike On October 1
- 09/21/2022 – Boeing And Wisk Unveil Ops Concept For Urban Air Mobility
- 09/20/2022 – Cathay Pacific To Purchase 38 Million US Gallons Of SAF From Aemetis
- 09/19/2022 – Latin America Could Produce 30% Of The World’s SAF By 2030￼
- 09/16/2022 – Wizz Air Purchases 75 Additional A321 aircraft￼
- 09/15/2022 – United And Emirates Announce Historic Agreement
- 09/14/2022 – French Air Traffic To Be Cut By 50% On Sept. 16 Over Strikes
- 09/13/2022 – The President Of Rwanda Officially Opens Aviation Africa 2022￼
- 09/12/2022 – Air India To Expand Fleet With 30 Boeing And Airbus Jets
- 09/09/2022 – United Airlines Increases Its eVTOL Options With Eve Order
- 09/08/2022 – Aemetis Reaches $7bn SAF, Renewable Diesel Supply Agreements
- 09/07/2022 – Finnair Trims Fleet Amid Russian Airspace Closure
- 09/06/2022 – United Airlines Could Order New Widebody Aircraft By End Of Year
- 09/02/2022 – Lufthansa Cancels 800 Flights Due To Pilots’ Strike
- 09/01/2022 – U.S. Airlines To Provide Meals, Hotel Rooms For Delays
- 08/31/2022 – IndiGo Enters Codeshare Partnership With Virgin Atlantic
- 08/3/2022 – Sri Lanka To Privatize National Carrier SriLankan Airlines
- 08/29/2022 – US Airline Complaints Up 270% From 2019
- 08/26/2022 – Wizz Air To Launch 20 New Routes Between Saudi Arabia, Europe