The APEX Daily Experience newsletter is your daily delivery of the most important airline passenger experience industry news from around the world. The APEX Media team carefully curates the top stories from leading international news sources and distills them for you in single, streamlined e-mail – bringing the best of the industry to your inbox.
ONE STOP SHOP: Read all of the industry’s important headlines in one place.
READ IT HERE FIRST: See breaking news here before you see it anywhere else.
WHY IT MATTERS: Our team contextualizes each headline and provides astute insights.
ONLY THE BEST: Each story is handpicked by a team of aviation experts.
Daily Experience Newsletter Archives
- 10/20/2020 – Singapore Airlines Launching Nonstop JFK Service in November
- 10/20/2020 – Inmarsat and Hughes Promise Unrivalled In-Flight Wi-Fi With GX+ North America
- 10/19/2020 – COMAC Selects Expliseat for ARJ21 Economy Seats
- 10/16/2020 – EASA Clears Boeing 737 MAX to Return to Skies Before 2021
- 10/15/2020 – SKY express Orders Four A320neos, Becomes Newest Airbus Customer
- 10/14/2020 – EU Allowed to Impose Tariffs on Boeing Aircraft
- 10/13/2020 – Alex Cruz Steps Down as British Airways CEO
- 10/9/2020 – APEX Weekly Wrap: Wireless IFE Streaming Charts Course to Recovery
- 10/8/2020 – AIX/WTCE Postponed Until September 2021
- 10/7/2020 – Digital Heath Passports Take Flight With United, Cathay Pacific
- 10/6/2020 – US DOT Denies Mask Mandate Request
- 10/5/2020 – Introducing APEX’s New Website Branding
- 10/2/2020 – [VIDEO] APEX Weekly Wrap Feat. Crystal Cabin Award Project Manager
- 10/1/2020 – American and United Furlough Total of 32K Employees
- 9/30/2020 – Boeing to Move Dreamliner Production to South Carolina
- 9/29/2020 – JetBlue to Provide Mail-In COVID-19 Test Option
- 9/28/2020 – COVID Solution VeriFLY Enables Security Line Reservations
- 9/25/2020 – Qatar Airways Makes Wi-Fi Free for 100 Days
- 9/24/2020 – Industry Experts Predict How COVID-19 Will Change IFEC and Onboard Retail
- 9/23/2020 – Lufthansa to Start Rapid COVID-19 Testing at Airports in October
- 9/22/2020 – OneWeb to Resume Satellite Launches in December
- 9/21/2020 – Airbus Pushes Hydrogen for Zero-Emissions Future
- 9/18/2020 – Global Eagle Launches Airconnect Go 2.0
- 9/17/2020 – Norwegian Targets 45% Emissions Reduction by 2030
- 9/16/2020 – Qantas Considering HQ Move in Cost-Savings Push