The APEX Daily Experience newsletter is your daily delivery of the most important airline passenger experience industry news from around the world. The APEX Media team carefully curates the top stories from leading international news sources and distills them for you in single, streamlined e-mail – bringing the best of the industry to your inbox.
ONE STOP SHOP: Read all of the industry’s important headlines in one place.
READ IT HERE FIRST: See breaking news here before you see it anywhere else.
WHY IT MATTERS: Our team contextualizes each headline and provides astute insights.
ONLY THE BEST: Each story is handpicked by a team of aviation experts.
Daily Experience Newsletter Archives
- 02/26/2021 – DOT Report Shows Less Flights, More Complaints in 2020
- 02/25/2021 – DOT Finds 14 Ways to Restore Confidence in FAA Certifications
- 02/24/2021 – IATA Revises Break-Even Prediction for Airlines This Year
- 02/23/2021 – Initial NTSB Assessment of 777 Incident Points to Metal Fatigue
- 02/22/2021 – Engine Failure Leads to Grounding of Some Boeing 777s
- 02/19/2021 – Board of Directors Set to Steer NXTCOMM’s Commercial Introduction
- 02/18/2021 – Qatar Unveils Touchless IFE System
- 02/17/2021 – Air Transat Takeover Deal Hits Turbulence
- 02/16/2021 – CDC, White House Not Recommending COVID Testing for Domestic Flights
- 02/12/2021 – European Aviation Industry Releases Sustainability Roadmap
- 02/11/2021 – Health Pass Developers Form Interoperability Group
- 02/10/2021 – Viasat MOU to Improve IFC in Russia
- 02/09/2021 – Buzz Grows Around COVID Testing for Domestic Passengers
- 02/08/2021 – US Payroll Assistance May be Extended; Aer Lingus Accepts State Loan
- 02/05/2021 – Deluge of Fake Masks Kept Out of US Market by CBP
- 02/04/2021 – SITA’s Health Protect Solution to Process Passenger Data Securely
- 02/03/2021 – Pete Buttigieg Inaugurated as US Transportation Secretary
- 02/02/2021 – [PHOTOS] JetBlue Reveals Transatlantic Mint Cabin Design
- 02/01/2021 – Canadian Government, Airlines Agree to Suspend Sun Routes
- 01/29/2021 – US Airlines Reveal Q4 Financials, Find Positives in Historic Year
- 01/28/2021 – New Terminal Opens at Bahrain International Airport
- 01/27/2021 – EASA Approves 737 MAX Return to Service
- 01/26/2021 – Global Airlines Take Stance on Workforce Inoculations
- 01/25/2021 – Alaska Receives First Boeing 737 MAX
- 01/22/2021 – Biden Rescinds Travel Ban Via Executive Order