Congratulations on your Honor!
Promoting Your Awards is Easy with These Resources
Click award to download your appropriate logos. Feel free to share it on your website and on your social channels. Should you share on social, please tag @theAPEXassoc on Twitter, Airline Passenger Experience on LinkedIn, and Airline Passenger Experience Association on Facebook to engage with the APEX Media team.
Press Release Language
If you are planning to produce a press release, below please find approved language regarding the award:
- APEX Official Airline Ratings™
- The APEX Official Airline Ratings™ were created based on neutral, third-party passenger feedback and insights gathered through APEX’s partnership with TripIt® from Concur®, the world’s highest-rated travel-organizing app. Using a five-star scale, nearly one million flights were rated by passengers across more than 600 airlines from around the world. The APEX Official Airline Ratings™ were independently certified by a professional external auditing company.
- APEX Passenger Choice Award®
- APEX once again partnered with TripIt® from Concur®, the world’s highest-rated travel-organizing app, to gather anonymous passenger feedback based on neutral, third-party passenger feedback and insights for the honor. Using a five-star scale, nearly one million flights were rated by passengers across more than 600 airlines from around the world. On the same screen, passengers were given the opportunity to provide anonymous ratings in five subcategories: seat comfort, cabin service, food and beverage, entertainment, and Wi-Fi. The single screen rating allows airline passengers to easily rate their flight in less than 15 seconds.
- APEX & APEX/IFSA Awards
- APEX proudly honors the most innovative approaches to business in passenger experience from our member airlines and vendors. We recognize these organizations who have shown exemplary dedication and innovation to advancing the passenger experience. Industry and media judging panels determined winners.
Should you need any additional marketing/promotional assets, or any information regarding your APEX Official Airline Rating, please do not hesitate to email APEX’s Director of Marketing and Communication, Robin Applebaum at firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Airline Ratings™ Logos
- Five Star Global
- Five Star Major
- Five Star Regional
- Four Star Global
- Four Star Major
- Four Star Regional
- Four Star Low-Cost
Click here for TripIt Collateral.
Passenger Choice Awards® Logos
Categories Include: Best Seat Comfort, Best Cabin Service, Best Entertainment, Best Food & Beverage and Best Wi-Fi
- Global Awards
- Regional Awards: Europe
- Regional Awards: North America
- Regional Awards: South America
- Regional Awards: Middle East
- Regional Awards: Asia & South Pacific
APEX/IFSA Awards Logos
- APEX Award: Best Inflight Entertainment Innovation
- APEX Award: Best Inflight Connectivity Innovation
- APEX Award: Best Lounge Innovation
- APEX Award: Best Marketing Innovation
- APEX/IFSA Award: Best Product or Service
- APEX/IFSA Award: Best Cabin Innovation
- IFSA Award: Best On Board Amenity
- IFSA Award: Best In-Flight Food/Beverage